Sierra Blue is an excellent natural stone material to use as pier caps in your outdoor areas.
Pier cap is a decorative as well as utility element in outdoor construction and landscape designing. It must match with wall caps in the design. It means you have to install the same stone type as wall caps that you use for the pier caps.
Piers/columns are usually existing at the end or crossing points of retaining walls, seat walls, boundary walls, and various garden walls.
Pier caps are protecting piers structurally and decorate it as well. For instance, you can place decorative stone balls, lamps, or mini-statues on the pier caps and augment their appearance further.
Sierra Blue Pier Caps are natural stones. So, they are durable, weatherproof, and wear & tear-proof.
Sierra Blue, as its name suggests, it has blue shades and disruptive tone.
It has hardly any visible pattern. So, it seems in a consistently plain in appearance.
Sierra Blue Pier Cap is made from a hard-wearing natural stone and exhibits consistency in both texture and color.
Sierra Blue Pier Cap has excellent texture and augments the overall aesthetics of the wall & piers cumulatively in your outdoor landscape design.
Why Buy From World of Stones?
- Our core focus is giving high-quality products, be it natural stones or manufactured products, and we always try to excel.
- We offer products at the market competitive rates with all possible marketing incentives.
- We exclusively take care of our prospective customers by providing the right guidance on each step of the buying process and offer excellent post buying services, including returns, replacement, and refund leeway.
- We have extended distribution network to deliver orders cost-effectively, and quickly from your vicinity location.
Installing river stones requires a clear space free of weeds and brush. Tear up the weeds, plants, and flowers to create a clear area, and make sure there are no roots left so they can't grow beneath the pebbles.
You might need to cement the stones depending on the pattern you choose for your pebbles. You might wish to apply cement in locations where people will frequently walk over the pebbles to ensure they don't become detached from the route.
When making the cement mixture, combine sand and cement in a 4:1 ratio. The texture ought to ideally resemble breadcrumbs.
Onto the route, pour the cement. Pebbles should be added to the path. Avoid using too much cement since it will obstruct your pebble route. Figure out how much cement and stones you'll need.
If installing it in your outdoors and gardens, ensure good drainage so rainwater won't collect.
Size available: 1" x 2.5"
Finish Type: Polished
No. of items per bag: 50 bags (40 lbs each)
- Walkways/ Pathways
- Wall Decor
- Front yard and Backyard Designs
- Outdoor Living Space