- Basalt Firepit stones are an excellent choice among the natural stone materials to use in the creation of outdoor firepits in your patios and landscape designs.
- Firepits demand extremely heat-resistant material to withstand the longer lifespan.
- Basalt originates from the igneous rocks made from Lava from deep earth crust strata.
- Thereby, Basalts have built-in capabilities to tolerate high temperatures, and it makes it ideal natural stone material for firepit like outdoor utility features.
- Basalt has dense grains speckled over the mass equally. So, it seems in a consistently grainy in appearance with dark & light shades with a few variations.
- The natural cleft surface finish makes it more natural than other finishes. Natural pits and bumps on the surfaces reveal its innate natural beauty.
- Basalt firepit stones have an excellent grainy texture and augment the overall aesthetics of firepits in your outdoor landscape design.
Natural stone Pavers Inventory at World of Stones USA contains different shades with unique properties & characteristics.
Surface Finish - Sandblasted
Edge Finish - Rock Faced
Why Buy From World of Stones?
- Our core focus is giving high-quality products, be it natural stones or manufactured products, and we always try to excel.
- We offer products at the market competitive rates with all possible marketing incentives.
- We exclusively take care of our prospective customers by providing the right guidance on each step of the buying process and offer excellent post buying services, including returns, replacement, and refund leeway.
- We have extended distribution network to deliver orders cost-effectively, and quickly from your vicinity location.
Installing river stones requires a clear space free of weeds and brush. Tear up the weeds, plants, and flowers to create a clear area, and make sure there are no roots left so they can't grow beneath the pebbles.
You might need to cement the stones depending on the pattern you choose for your pebbles. You might wish to apply cement in locations where people will frequently walk over the pebbles to ensure they don't become detached from the route.
When making the cement mixture, combine sand and cement in a 4:1 ratio. The texture ought to ideally resemble breadcrumbs.
Onto the route, pour the cement. Pebbles should be added to the path. Avoid using too much cement since it will obstruct your pebble route. Figure out how much cement and stones you'll need.
If installing it in your outdoors and gardens, ensure good drainage so rainwater won't collect.
Size available: 1" x 2.5"
Finish Type: Polished
No. of items per bag: 50 bags (40 lbs each)
- Walkways/ Pathways
- Wall Decor
- Front yard and Backyard Designs
- Outdoor Living Space