- Cappuccino beige, as its name suggests, it is available in beige shades and natural stone tones. It simulates mainly sandstone in terms of texture and pattern.
- Beige is a warm yet sober shade and becomes stunning in changing the intensity of the Sunlight.
- CeraPave brings the best of Porcelain characteristics. It is sturdy & weatherproof, as well as having very low water absorption. It makes it less susceptible to staining and easy to clean.
- The slightly textured surface also gives CeraPave products good slip resistance.
- It is available in four-size project packs to bring creativity by variations in patterns and styles.
CeraPave is a Paving Inventory at World of Stones USA that contains different shades with unique properties & characteristics.
Edge Finish: Rectified
Why Buy From World of Stones?
- Our core focus is giving high-quality products, be it natural stones or manufactured products, and we always try to excel.
- We offer products at the market competitive rates with all possible marketing incentives.
- We exclusively take care of our prospective customers by providing the right guidance on each step of the buying process and offer excellent post buying services, including returns, replacement, and refund leeway.
- We have extended distribution network to deliver orders cost-effectively, and quickly from your vicinity location.
Installing river stones requires a clear space free of weeds and brush. Tear up the weeds, plants, and flowers to create a clear area, and make sure there are no roots left so they can't grow beneath the pebbles.
You might need to cement the stones depending on the pattern you choose for your pebbles. You might wish to apply cement in locations where people will frequently walk over the pebbles to ensure they don't become detached from the route.
When making the cement mixture, combine sand and cement in a 4:1 ratio. The texture ought to ideally resemble breadcrumbs.
Onto the route, pour the cement. Pebbles should be added to the path. Avoid using too much cement since it will obstruct your pebble route. Figure out how much cement and stones you'll need.
If installing it in your outdoors and gardens, ensure good drainage so rainwater won't collect.
Size available: 1" x 2.5"
Finish Type: Polished
No. of items per bag: 50 bags (40 lbs each)
- Walkways/ Pathways
- Wall Decor
- Front yard and Backyard Designs
- Outdoor Living Space