- Sunset Buff, as its name suggests, it represents the scenario of sunset by its buff shades and tone.
- It has a spectrum of colors and shades, including grey, green, brown, red/pink, and blue.
- Tumble, finishing further augments these shades and highlights the tones.
- Natural bumps and pits add more beauty in the appearance of these pavers when installed outside of the home and brighten areas with sunlight.
- Sunset Buff pavers have dense grains, veins, and patterns on the surfaces to make it striking paving stones.
- Sunset Buff pavers are natural stones. So, they are durable, weatherproof, heat & frost resistant, and wear & tear-proof.
- Sunset Buff pavers have excellent texture and augment the overall aesthetics of the paving space in your outdoor landscape design.
Natural stone Pavers Inventory at World of Stones USA contains different shades with unique properties & characteristics.
Why Buy From World of Stones?
- Our core focus is giving high-quality products, be it natural stones or manufactured products, and we always try to excel.
- We offer products at the market competitive rates with all possible marketing incentives.
- We exclusively take care of our prospective customers by providing the right guidance on each step of the buying process and offer excellent post buying services, including returns, replacement, and refund leeway.
- We have extended distribution network to deliver orders cost-effectively, and quickly from your vicinity location.
Installing river stones requires a clear space free of weeds and brush. Tear up the weeds, plants, and flowers to create a clear area, and make sure there are no roots left so they can't grow beneath the pebbles.
You might need to cement the stones depending on the pattern you choose for your pebbles. You might wish to apply cement in locations where people will frequently walk over the pebbles to ensure they don't become detached from the route.
When making the cement mixture, combine sand and cement in a 4:1 ratio. The texture ought to ideally resemble breadcrumbs.
Onto the route, pour the cement. Pebbles should be added to the path. Avoid using too much cement since it will obstruct your pebble route. Figure out how much cement and stones you'll need.
If installing it in your outdoors and gardens, ensure good drainage so rainwater won't collect.
Size available: 1" x 2.5"
Finish Type: Polished
No. of items per bag: 50 bags (40 lbs each)
- Walkways/ Pathways
- Wall Decor
- Front yard and Backyard Designs
- Outdoor Living Space