- Sunset Buff steps eliminate the individual needs of treads and risers in the creation of patio steps.
- The front face is 6” or ½’ thick. So, it gives gradual ups and downs with a smooth ride on the patio steps.
- It can bear heavy traffic with live & dead loads in gardens and various outdoor places.
- Sunset Buff, as its name suggests, it represents the scenario of sunset by its buff shades and tone.
- It has hardly any visible pattern. So, it seems in a consistently plain in appearance at first glance.
- However, it has natural cleft finishes, gives natural bumps and pits on the surfaces, and keeps its natural beauty intact.
- Its surface finishes are anti-skid and render it the best choice for exterior applications like patio steps in landscape design where chances of fall are more during rainy days.
- It is a hard-wearing natural stone and exhibits consistency in both texture and color.
- It has excellent texture and augments the overall aesthetics of the patio steps in your outdoor landscape design.
Natural stone Patio Steps Inventory at World of Stones USA contains different shades with unique properties & characteristics.
Why Buy From World of Stones?
- Our core focus is giving high-quality products, be it natural stones or manufactured products, and we always try to excel.
- We offer products at the market competitive rates with all possible marketing incentives.
- We exclusively take care of our prospective customers by providing the right guidance on each step of the buying process and offer excellent post buying services, including returns, replacement, and refund leeway.
- We have extended distribution network to deliver orders cost-effectively, and quickly from your vicinity location.
Installing river stones requires a clear space free of weeds and brush. Tear up the weeds, plants, and flowers to create a clear area, and make sure there are no roots left so they can't grow beneath the pebbles.
You might need to cement the stones depending on the pattern you choose for your pebbles. You might wish to apply cement in locations where people will frequently walk over the pebbles to ensure they don't become detached from the route.
When making the cement mixture, combine sand and cement in a 4:1 ratio. The texture ought to ideally resemble breadcrumbs.
Onto the route, pour the cement. Pebbles should be added to the path. Avoid using too much cement since it will obstruct your pebble route. Figure out how much cement and stones you'll need.
If installing it in your outdoors and gardens, ensure good drainage so rainwater won't collect.
Size available: 1" x 2.5"
Finish Type: Polished
No. of items per bag: 50 bags (40 lbs each)
- Walkways/ Pathways
- Wall Decor
- Front yard and Backyard Designs
- Outdoor Living Space